Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Jon Bonne writes Joel Peterson Set the Course for California Zin. Now He Returns to his Roots.
- Wine n Friends writes Parducci Family Cellars True Grit.
- Gastronomique En Vogue writes Grand Tasting the Zinfandel Experience 2016.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes What’s all that Stuff Growing in the Vineyard.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2012 Rock Wall Wine Co. Obsideana.
- Steve Heimoff writes What I Think About Zinfandel and A Classic Zinfandel Tasting.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2007 Turley Zinfandel Mead Ranch.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.