Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Maker’s Table writes Lodi Native Taps Wisdom From Old Zinfandel Vines.
- Hawk Wakawaka writes 8 Days in Paso Robles.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2013 Quivira Zinfandel “Black Boar”.
- Steve Heimoff writes Happy 50th, Robert Mondavi Winery.
- Peg Melnik writes 5 Spaghetti and Meatball Reds Under $20.
- Women’s Running writes 5 Healthy Reasons to have a Glass of Wine Tonight.
- Randy Caparoso writes Lodi Wine and Chocolate – Seduction at First Sight.
- ENOFLYZ Wine Blog reviews the 2006 Ridge Zinfandel Mazzoni Home Ranch.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2012 Turley Zinfandel Juvenile.
- Lastly ZAP put tickets on sale for the Zinfandel Experience 2016 in San Francisco.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.