Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Jay McInerney writes Meet Paul Draper, the Man Who Introduced California Wines to Europe.
- Wine Enthusiast writes The New & Improved Sierra Foothills.
- Peg Melnik writes Wine of the Week: St. Francis 2013 “Old Vine” Sonoma County Zinfandel.
- Wine Folly writes Homage to Big Bold Red Wines.
- Steve Heimoff writes Thursday Throwaway: Wine Bloggers, Aging Wine and a Brand New AVA.
- Randy Caparoso writes Zinfandel (and ZAP) at a Crossroads.
- Antonio Galloni writes 2014 Sonoma and Points North.
- The Gray Report writes Should Wine Lovers Care About California’s Central Valley?
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Have I Lost My Wine Buying Mojo?
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.