Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- San Francisco Chronicles writes Do Old Vines Really Produce Better Wine?
- Ridge Wine Blog writes 2016 Vintage Underway at Monte Bello.
- Robert Whitley writes New Kid on the Block.
- Peg Melnik writes How to Buy Great Wine on a Budget.
- Cori Solomon writes Beekeeper Cellars: Taking Zinfandel to the Next Bar.
- Connoisseurs’ Guide to California Wine writes Wine and Statistics – Gotta Love Them.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2013 Alexander Valley Vineyards Zinfandel “Sin Zin”.
- Steve Heimoff writes A Blind Tasting of Mt. Veeder.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2011 Elyse Zinfandel Morisoli Vineyard.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2008 Carlisle Zinfandel Carlisle Vineyard.
- Lastly ZAP put tickets on sale for the Zinfandel Experience 2016 in San Francisco.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.