Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Predicting What We’ll be Predictably Drinking in 2016.
- Tim Fish writes Sonoma Thinks Positive for 2016.
- Connoisseurs’ Guide to California Wine writes Great Zinfandel Vintages Get the Cold Shoulder.
- Mike Dunne writes Reconciliation and Renewal at Andis Wines.
- Have Wine Will Travel Radio writes The Weekend is the Time for Greenwood Ridge Zinfandel.
- Reverse Wine Snob writes Big Smooth Old Vine Zinfandel – A Major Award.
- Wine Thoughts writes Wines to Warm you this Winter.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2013 Carlisle Zinfandel Old Vines.
- Lastly ZAP put tickets on sale for the Zinfandel Experience 2016 in San Francisco.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.