Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Wine Tasting Bliss writes Zinfandel: A History of Mystery.
- Purple Tongue Press writes Old Ghosts and Old Vines: An Interview with Steve Felten of Klinker Brick Winery.
- Great Wine News writes about Zin-phomaniac.
- Wine & More writes The Origins: Plavac Mali and Zinfandel Mystery Solved.
- New Hampshire Wine Man reviews the 2011 Grgich Hills Estate Zinfandel.
- Hudson Valley Wine Goddess writes The Exes in My Ipod Paired with Beran Zinfandel.
- Wine Spectator writes 10 Zesty Zinfandels to try in 2016.
- Eater writes How Can I find the Best Value Wine?
- One Glass a Day reviews the 2013 Cline Family Cellars Zinfandel.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Michael David’s David Phillips Talks About “what’s good for Lodi”.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2006 Turley Zinfandel Ueberroth Vineyard.
- Lastly ZAP put tickets on sale for the Zinfandel Experience 2016 in San Francisco.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.