Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Tasting Room Confidential writes BC Zinfandels Prove to be More Friendly than Californians.
- Connoisseurs’ Guide to California Wine writes Thoughts While Shaving.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Toasted Toad’s Lodi Wines are as Adventurous as its Winemakers.
- Vivino writes The Origins of Zinfandel and Primitivo.
- The Wine Write writes Meet the Nice Folks at Bacigalupi Vineyard.
- Wine Spectator writes Gallo to Acquire The Ranch Winery.
- Peg Melnik writes 8 Exotic North Coast Gift Wines.
- The Wine Knitter reviews the 2010 Beekeeper Cellars Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2007 Turley Zinfandel Cedarman.
- Lastly ZAP put tickets on sale for the Zinfandel Experience 2016 in San Francisco.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.