Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Oak Farm’s Contemporary Style Grenache and Indigenous Zinfandel are Perfect for Thanksgiving.
- From the Vine writes Lodi Native Shows off Region’s Diversity.
- Natalie Maclean reviews the 2012 McManis Family Vineyards Zinfandel.
- Wine Folly writes Wine: From the Lightest to the Strongest.
- Wine Enthusiast writes Why you Should Pour Zinfandel this Thanksgiving.
- Steve Heimoff writes OMGNAs: The Wine Writer’s Nemesis.
- Vinepair reviews the 2012 Quivira Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2010 Bedrock Wine Co. The Bedrock Heirloom.
- Lastly ZAP put tickets on sale for the Zinfandel Experience 2016 in San Francisco.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.