Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Lodi’s Fascinating History as a Johnny-Come-Lately Wine Region.
- The Grape Girls write Zinsanity: A Wild Walk with Zinfandel.
- Cheap Wine Finder reviews the 2012 Coppola Director’s Cut Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley.
- Finding Our Way Now writes about Yorba Wines Zinfandel.
- National Post writes What’s the Deal with Zombie Zinfandel?
- Wine Folly reviews the 2013 Three Wine Company Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes New Releases from Wonderment Wines.
- Lastly ZAP put tickets on sale for the Zinfandel Experience 2016 in San Francisco.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.