Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Top Elk Grove Chef Finds Love at First Sip in Lodi.
- le News writes Zinfandel or Primitivo? It’s the Same! Find Out its Origins.
- The Detroit News reviews the 2013 Kendall-Jackson Vintner’s Reserve Zinfandel.
- Good Cheap Vino writes Wild Thing Old Vine Zinfandel – Carol Shelton – Fantastico!
- The Daily Meal writes Sonoma County’s Dry Creek Valley, Tons More than Zinfandel.
- VinoVin reviews the 2012 Teira Zinfandel.
- Peg Melnik reviews the 2013 Novy Family Winery Zinfandel Russian River Valley.
- ENOFLYZ Wine Blog reviews the 2012 Under the Wire Sparkling Zinfandel Bedrock Vineyard.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Robert Biale Vineyards Zinfandel R.W. Moore Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.