Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2007 Ridge Geyserville.
- Santa Cruz Sentinel writes My, My – An Arousing Zinfandel.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes That’s a Wrap on Lytton Springs and Geyserville.
- ENOFLYZ Wine Blog writes Two $12 Wines that Changed My Mind About Non-Vintages Wines.
- Steve Heimoff reviews the 2013 Inconspicuous Zinfandel.
- Randy Caparoso writes What Top Sommeliers are Saying About Lodi.
- Reverse Wine Snob writes Edmeades Mendocino County Zinfandel 2012 – Bring on the BBQ Sauce!
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2006 Williams Selyem Zinfandel Feeney Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.