Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Now And Zin Wine Blog reviews the 2013 Lodi Native Zinfandel Marian’s Vineyard.
- San Francisco Examiner writes El Dorado County: An Unexpected Wine Region.
- Wine Enthusiast writes 2015 Harvest in Northern California is Early and Light.
- Dans Mon Verre writes Wine and Camping.
- Vin Parleur writes Z de l’Arjolle – The Only Zinfandel of France.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2012 Peachy Canyon Zinfandel Westside.
- ENOFLYZ Wine Blog writes Zin-A-Palooza! Wine Tassting Club Blind Tastes Ten Zinfandels.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2007 Carlisle Zinfandel Papera Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.