Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Wines of Lodi, CA writes Lodi’s Foreign Legion (part 2).
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2012 Angel Vine Zinfandel Alder Ridge Vineyard.
- Reverse Wine Snob writes Zazin Old Vine Zinfandel – A Tasty Treat for Your Tongue.
- Toledo Wines and Vines reviews the 2013 Dry Creek Vineyard Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Now And Zin Wine writes Everyday Wine You Actually Want Everyday.
- Natalie Maclean reviews the 2011 Grgich Hills Estate Zinfandel.
- Jo Diaz writes Robert Biale Vineyards – A New Generation – The Founding Partnership.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Why I Renewed My Wine Spectator Subscription.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.