Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes How Warm (or Cool) is Lodi?
- The Wellesley Wine Press writes 2012 Ridge Lytton Springs for Less than $21.
- Vinography writes Lost Treasures in the Sierra Foothills: The Wines of Renaissance Vineyards.
- Wine Folly writes 6 Traits of the World’s Healthiest Wines.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2011 Haywood Estate Rocky Terrace Zinfandel.
- Rockin Red Blog writes The Winds of War.
- ARL now writes Zinfandel: Red, not White.
- 1 Wine Dude reviews the 2013 Fields Family Wines Stampede Vineyard Clement Hills Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2012 Angel Vine Zinfandel Columbia Valley.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.