Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Wineshout writes Hits and Misses at the California Wine Fair.
- Branching Out…On a Limb reviews the 2012 Paso Creek Zinfandel.
- Wine Searcher writes Zierfandler Wine.
- Alder Yarrow writes California’s Other Seven Percent.
- Steve Heimoff writes Blend or Single Vineyard? It Depends on the Variety.
- The Boston Globe writes Sip Rose with Fish, Meat or Hard-to-Pair Foods.
- Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2013 Dry Creek Vineyard Heritage Vines Zinfandel.
- Bigger than your Head reviews the 2012 Quivira Vineyards Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2012 Carlisle Zinfandel Sonoma County.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.