Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Dave McIntyre writes What Defines “Old Vines” Anyway, and Why are they Worth Preserving?
- The WineCollective Blog writes Zinfandel and Primitivo.
- Lodi News-Sentinel writes Lodi White Zinfandel is Making a Comeback with McCay Cellars.
- Vinepair writes Why You Should Start Drinking White Zinfandel.
- The Press Democrate writes Geyserville Fire Department’s Wine Marks 100 Anniversary.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2005 Williams Selyem Zinfandel Feeney Vineyard.
- Lastly, if you reside in the Lodi area, consider Zinfest which is just over a week out.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.