Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2010 Carlisle Zinfandel Sonoma County.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes The Mokelumne Viticultural Area.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Zinfandel Rising.
- W. Blake Gray writes Drought Ends the Tastiest Aspargus: Is Zinfandel Next?
- Wine Life Today writes An Introduction to the Zinfandel of California.
- Chicago Wine Journal writes Fire Up the Grill and Savor these Zin Zingers.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes White Zinfandel is Back and Better than Ever.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2005 Turley Zinfandel Hayne Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.