Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Nitty Epicurean reviews the 2012 Angel Vine Les Collines Vineyard Zinfandel.
- Tampa Wine Woman reviews the 2013 Dry Creek Vineyard Heritage Vines Zinfandel.
- Wine & Spirits Magazine reviews the 2011 Green & Red Napa Valley Chiles Canyon Vineyards Zinfandel.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes about the upcoming 2015 Lodi ZinFest.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2012 Cakebread Cellars Zinfandel “Red Hills”.
- Wines & Vines writes Vines Shredded in Lodi Hail Storm.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2013 Cedarville Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.