Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2007 Scherrer Winery Zinfandel Scherrer Shale Terrace.
- Jameson Fink writes The Pleasures of Zin: 2011 Frog’s Leap Zinfandel.
- Montreal Gazette writes Zinfandel Deserves a Little Respect.
- Steve Heimoff writes A 40-Year Retrospective Tasting with the Richard Arrowood.
- The Reverse Wine Snob writes Plungerhead Old Vine Lodi Zinfandel 2012 – Distinctly Good.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2005 Williams Selyem Zinfandel Forchini Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.