Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Wisconsin Gazette writes Sip Some Zesty Zinfandel.
- The Reverse Wine Snob writes Artezin Dry Creek Valley and Medocino County Zinfandel.
- Peg Melnik writes Wine of the Week: Dry Creek Vineyard 2013 Heritage Vines Sonoma County Zinfandel.
- Cliff’s Wine Picks reviews the 2012 Sextant Wines Zinfandel.
- The Corkscrew Report writes Great Wine: Ravenswood Barricia Zinfandel.
- Now And Zin Wine writes Paso Robles Terroir on Display in Ancient Peaks Zinfandel.
- The Press Democrate writes Pairing: Dry Creek Zin with Game Hens.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2007 Carlisle Zinfandel Montafi Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.