Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Jon Bonné writes Winemakers of the Year Connect California’s Past and Future.
- Terroirist writes Wine Reviews: Zinfandel.
- VinePair writes The Difference Between White Zinfandel and
- Steve Heimoff writes Bob Cabral’s Next Step.
- Hogshead Wine Blog writes Four Old Ridge Wines from 1976-1982.
- Forbes Life writes 15 Bottles to Drink in 2015, from $20 to $3500.
- The Daily Meal writes Acorn Winery: A Russian River Valley Treasure.
- Dan’s Cellar Sips reviews the 2011 Harney Lane Old Vine Zinfandel Lizzy James Vineyard.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes The Best of Zinfandel Chronicles in 2014.
- Lastly, Zinfandel Advocates and Producers announced The 2015 Zinfandel Experience.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.