Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- San Diego City Beat writes Peachy Canyon’s Snow Zinfandel is All the Cold We Need.
- Wine Country Getaways writes The Louis M. Martini Winery in St. Helena.
- Wine Align reviews the 2011 Pedroncelli Bushnell Vineyard Zinfandel.
- Adam Morgenstern of Forbes Life writes The 9 Best Wine and Spirits to Start Drinking in 2015.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Top 10 Zinfandels Tasted in 2014.
- Lastly, Zinfandel Advocates and Producers announced The 2015 Zinfandel Experience.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.