Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Jon Bonné writes Time to Take Zinfandel Seriously Again.
- Alder Yarrow writes Redeeming Lodi, California.
- Griffy on Wine writes Seghesio Zinfandel & Ombrato Primitivo.
- Great Northwest Wine reviews the 2012 Angel Vine Zinfandel, Columbia Valley.
- Reverse Wine Snob reviews the Atezin Dry Creek Valley and Medocino County Zinfandels.
- Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley write Zinfandel: Dry Creek Valley’s Roots.
- Drink Me Magazine writes 10 Dinner Party Perfect Zinfandels.
- The Other Side of the Wine Tasting Bar writes Forgive me Peloursin, For I have Zinned.
- Uncorked The Blog writes Why You Should Keep Your Eyes on California Zin.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2011 Ravenswood Zinfandel Bedrock Vineyard.
- Lastly, Zinfandel Advocates and Producers announced The 2015 Zinfandel Experience.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.