I’ll keep this short! In my ongoing desire to give my readers fresh content on Zinfandel Chronicles I promise not to blog about these topics:
- High alcohol by volume (ABV) in Zinfandel
- Natural wines
- The 100 point scale to rate wines
- Score inflation in the aforementioned 100 point scale
- Slowing sales of domestic Syrah
- The knowledge, expertise or qualifications of fellow wine bloggers
- Ongoing personnel changes at the Wine Advocate
- Escalating prices of classified growth Bordeaux
- The “Parkerization” of wine globally
- Robert Parker
Lets face it… they have been covered ad nauseum. What did I miss?
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.