Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Acclaimed Wine Scribe Alder Yarrow Tells the Ttory of California’s Geekiest Vineyard—Lodi’s Mokelumne Glen.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2018 Woodenhead Zinfandel Mendocino County Guido Venturi Vineyard.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Surveying Soils at Lytton Springs.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2019 Brandlin Estate Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2017 A. Rafanelli Zinfandel.