Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Kerry Winslow reviews the 2019 Turley Zinfandel Dupratt Vineyard.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes Five Stories from Paul Draper for Ridge’s Anniversary.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2019 Pedroncelli Winery Mother Clone Zinfandel.
- Randy Caparoso writes Why Lodi is a Verdant Paradise for Grapes, Not a Parched Central Valley Desert.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – Marietta Old Vine Red Lot #72.