Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Oak Barrels, Part 3 – French and American Silviculture and Oak Seasoning.
- Stephen McConnell writes Stampede This.
- Alder Yarrow reviews the 2019 Marietta Cellars “Roman” Zinfandel.
- Bill Easton writes What is Zinfandel?
- Esther Mobley writes The Perfect Camping Wine: The Refreshing Dry White Wine in a Lightweight Aluminum Bottle.
- Wine Folly writes Spicy Red Wine Quick Guide.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2019 Seghesio Zinfandel Sonoma County.