The end of the year is always a time to reflect on what transpired in the previous twelve months. I for one will be happy to put 2018 in the rear view mirror but I’ll save that story for another day. With that in mind I took a moment to look at what posts in 2018 generated the most traffic (excluding Bottle Notes, The Week in Zinfandel and Pick My Next Bottle polls). Since many of you just recently started reading my blog (thank you!), I thought I’d put together a list of the most popular posts.
- All Roads Do Not Lead to Burgundy
- Too Much Being Made of a Change in Style at Kosta Browne
- An Afternoon at Carlisle Winery
- A Vertical Tasting of Force Majuere CS IV
- What to do When Your Favorite Winery has been Acquired
- Exciting Changes at Kosta Browne
- 2015 “Birth Year” Case Wine Recommendations
- Spare Me the Bottle Age When it comes to Zinfandel
- The 2018 Zinfandel Chronicles Power Rankings
- Top 10 Zinfandels Tasted in 2018
I went into the year with a set goal of writing more about wine to balance out my reviews of wine. I feel like I struck a better balance this year. Certainly several visits to Napa and Sonoma gave me more material so I am already looking to book a visit again for next Spring. One of my goals for this upcoming year is to bring more Zinfandel content to the blog. More Bottle Notes and more up and coming producers that we should all be keeping an eye on.
A sincere thanks to all of you who take the time to read Zinfandel Chronicles! Additionally, I would like to acknowledge those of you who take the time to leave comments on my blog. Your thoughts are much appreciated.