Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Old Vine.
- Terroirist writes Weekly Interview: Ryan Prichard.
- Randy Caparoso writes McCay Cellars Releases First Rous Vineyard Plus Newly “Discovered” Zinfandel.
- Coloradoan writes Most Delicious Zin You’ve Never Heard Of.
- Eric Asimov writes 20 Wines Under $20: Reds for Winter Moods and Foods.
- Peg Melnik writes Wine of the Week: Carlisle, 2014 Russian River Valley Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Cleveland.com reviews the 2014 Peachy Canyon Incredible Red.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Pairing Delicious Chili with Great Wines.
- The Huffington Post writes Wine Stories: Mexico’s Wine Renaissance.
- Hogshead Wine Blog writes A Quick Tasting at the End of the Holidays.
- Connoisseurs’ Guide To California Wine writes All The News That Fit To Spit.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2011 Hartford Family Winery Zinfandel.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.